One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Raghvendra Singh Raghuvanshi

Advocate Raghvendra Singh Raghuvanshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 25+ user ratings
Indore, Indore
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raghvendra Singh R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He has sucessfully completed his LL.M. B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from NLIU, Bhopal.

Advocate Raghuvanshi provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raghvendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Indore.

Enrollment Number : MP/895/2007
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Indore,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur,
  • District Court, Indore,
  • Family Court, Indore,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Indore,
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • National Green Tribunal, West Zone Bench,
  • Supreme Court Of India
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 2500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 5500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 5500

Get advice from Advocate Raghvendra Singh Raghuvanshi

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Top Reviews

Lokesh Patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was a successful consultation.
Aug 10, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Raghvendra Singh Raghuvanshi Divorce on grounds on mental and physical torture is it necessary to pay the decided amount if the wife gets married