One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pondicherry - Advocate R. Mugundhan

Advocate R. Mugundhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Reddiyarpalayam, Pondicherry
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate R. Mugundhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate R. Mugundhan's office is in Reddiyarpalayam, Pondicherry.
  • District Court, Pondicherry,
  • Madras High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate R. Mugundhan Divorce without mutual consent from the husband for mental torture I have a query regarding a show cause notice