One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatel Nagar (South), Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Pulkit provides services in various field of media law matters, civil laws, trademark & copyright matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Pulkit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/1770/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal

Q: dispute over stay in husband n wife. he has good business in delhi

My sis 28 yr been married for 3yr. It was a love marriage n has a child 1n half yr. My sis only daughter of her parents. disputes started coz she wntd to visit her parents frequently as they live alone her in laws didn't like it.She doesn't has cordeal relation with her mom in law as she is very interfering. Last year in feb she get shifted to Surat with hrr husband. He is trying to setup new business thoughhas 2 shops in Delhi which r running well. My sis could not adjust n came back delhi in july. Nither he is ready 2 cm here nor she is ready 2 go there.she is living wd parent for 8 months now. Pl help.

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal answered
What you can do is file a complaint under domestic violence act in Delhi and when the husband comes to Delhii, you can do a mediation and a settlement and there then arises a possibility that he may agree.

Q: Son occupying DDA flat allotted to me how can I ask him to leave?

I have a second floor DDA flat registered in my name. I and my wife live with my younger son in it. I built up part of the terrace which I have given to my elder son to live in. He has further expanded it. (Under DDA bye-laws, I think all of it is unauthorised). He and his wife have become a source of constant mental torture to us, the old couple.. They refuse to vacate the premises. What can I do? I am 77- year old and my wife is 69 plus. We have no problem with the younger son's family.

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal answered
If you want to do it through court, You can file for a suit for possession and perpetual and mandatory injunction in which you can ask his to vacate the premises and remove the illegal construction.

Q: Can we file for child maintenance if it is been denied for mother

Maintenance allowances granted to child from aft denying maintenance to mother. Civil authorizes maintenance to mother stating that child is getting maintenance from aft. Can one person be subjected both forum,rules.

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal answered
Yes you can under section 26 of the Hindu Marriage Act. There would be separate proceedings for that. You can peruse the same for your knowledge..However, you have to give complete information about past proceedings....

Q: Appointment letter does not include notice co. period asking for money

I was working in an organisation. There was no point of notice period in my appointment letter. I left the company and joined other organisation. When pressurised them to get relieving letter they wrote on that i am characterless and a fraud. They also deducted my salary. What action can i take against them?

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal answered
You can file a civil suit for recovery of the balance amount and also seek perpetual injunction in the same suit for seeking correct character certificate if you want that. In this I am assuming is a private company... Else you have to approach Central Administrative Tribunal

Q: On what ground can I file divorce if wife is blackmailing to file case

I got married in 28th January 2000, there were many dispute happen in my home mostly initiated by my wife, she used dispute with my mom, and used go her mother home every two three month after 15-20 days used come again and asking me to telling me its my mom fails. But two three years back she started Physical fight with me and my mom. Two year back she file a case against me i.e. domestic violence. We compromised with her and she get back to home. But now she is every time threat me that she is filling again new cases. I want to separate with her.

Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal answered
You can file divorce petition under section 13(1) (ia) of Hindu Marriage Act as she is responsible for causing continuous mental harassment and cruelty and her as physical violence upon you and your family

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal

Can Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pulkit Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.