One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Greater Noida - Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMSX Tower-2, Alpha 1, Greater Noida
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Prateek Chaturvedi (Advocate) holds a first class LLM from The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi. With an enriched experience in all fields of law, he expertise in all wings of Criminal Law (including P.C Act, NDPS Act, SC ST Act, Money Laundering etc) Civil Law, Constitutional matters, Service Matters, Banking Matters, Labor Matters, he is an ace litigator before all courts and tribunals across India and a law consultant with replete technical know-how.

He is a lawyer empanelled with Central Bank of India, United Bank of India and many others corporate giants catering to the variety of day to day legal hassles faced by the said clients.

Having been a part of a family having police background, he is an expert in dealing and keeping liason with Police and other public authorities with replete efficiency.

He retains a sound knowledge of law in theory as well as in practise.

Advocate Prateek provides services in various fields of trademark and copyright matters, family matters, criminal matters, cheque bounce matters, consumer court matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. He has done his LL.M from Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and has been a visiting faculty in various colleges in Delhi and the NCR regions.

Advocate Prateek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is the member of the Delhi Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1510/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Greater Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi

Q: Looking for lawer to file divorce and child custody

I am looking for good lawyer to file my case. I live in USA and my wife live in india. We are seperated more than year. I am unable to talk to kids ( two daughters ). I need help to find good lawyer. You can whatsapp me +4132056716. Thanks

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi answered
This number is not available on whatsapp as I can see it. In case you would like to take your query forward, you may please contact me. Rest is assured and shall be successfully rendered and catered. My details are available.

Q: After my mother died my father tortures us.

I m 23 years old and the eldest sister amongst the 3 siblings that we are. My mother died of cancer a few years back and since then my father has been mentally torturing us. He married a 20years younger to him relative of mine who had threatened us that she would ruin our life when she marries my father. They also promised they ll never have kids at the time of marriage but that too was a lie. She conceived a baby a few days back and my father now has threatened us of locking us up in the house if we say anything or try to argue. This continuous ongoing events of arguements and torture has affected us so badly we don't want to live here anymore. He and his wife tortured my small sister so much that she is sick now. She had gone so critical she was in the ventilator. Please help how i can stay away from this toxicity and also get some money monthly from my father. As we never asked for all thats happening and he needs to send us money cause he is the father.

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi answered
Report the matter to local police and then seek protection from police. Rest you can call me to discuss details and necessary execution. Also look whether any ancestral property of family is there or not

Q: Mere friend PE false rape case hua h me uske bare me kuch bate Janna c

Mere ek friend par flase rape case Kia gya tha use arrest hone ke kuch din bad bail bhi mil gai h or abhi tak ek bhi court me hearing nhi hui h Larke NE ab kisi or larki SE sadi kar lo h Agr ab wo larki jisne false rape case Kia h swicide kr le to koi problem ho Sakti h kya Ya larke NE kahi or sadi ki he iske lie koi problem create kar skti h kya

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi answered
koi problem nahi hai. ladki se koi sampark na rakhein. apna muqadma chupchap ladte rahein. Shadi kar li hai wo koi baat nahi hai. 99 percent ye Mamley farzi hote hain. Kisi bhi gawah se koi baat karein jab tak situation normal nahi lagti.

Q: FIR par police k dwara koi karwai n hone par Kya krein

hlo my name is bharti mere husbnd ne 4jan 2021ko ple to mjse rajinama krlia or uske bd 11jan ko mjse jhuth bolke ghr se gayab hogya uske mne complain ki jb 2march ko FIR Hui par police koi karwai nhi krri or nahi ab tk vo vps aaya h na hi Mera usse koi contact hua h me bht preshn hu mje Kya krna chiye

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi answered
If the FIR is already registered and police is not doing anything, you can make an application u.s 156(3) CrPC to the Magistrate asking him to monitor the investigation in terms of SAKIRI VASU VS STATE OF UP

Q: Can I get bail when charged under section 188 for breaking lockdown?

If I am arrested on breaking the lockdown and charged under Section 188 IPC, can I be released on bail in the Police Station itself?

Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi answered
Yes. you can get bail if booked u.s 188 IPC. Have you been booked or just making academic enquiries. pls let us know accordingly. Still, I would say that we must respect the lockdown. Thanking you in anticipation.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi

Can Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi?

When you meet with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prateek Chaturvedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.