One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Mrinal Pillai

Advocate Mrinal Pillai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
Dadar East, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Mrinal Pillai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mrinal Pillai's office is in Dadar East, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Mrinal Pillai Limitation, jurisdiction, Res-Judicata problem for new divorce case? Want to know the process and duration of criminal case