One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dibrugarh - Advocate Monirul Hadi

Advocate Monirul Hadi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBoiragimoth, Dibrugarh
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Monirul Hadi completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Family, Divorce, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, R.T.I, Motor Accident, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Monirul enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh & Sikkim in 2014. He is a member of the Dibrugarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : 623 of 2014
  • District Court, Dibrugarh

Popular Reviews

Jaron Starling - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for your prompt and honest advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Monirul Hadi

Q: Complaint against the friend for breach of promise to marry

I hv a boyfriend from last 4yrs. I m the elder daughter of my family. So my parents always ask me to marry soon . Datz why i was thinking of someone already settled but he was madly in love with me. He always cried infront of me .i told him everything . At that time he was doing mtech he told me that he wl marry me completing mtch . Then he asked to wait still dis june . His parents were happy with our relationship . My family and society everyone knows about him . Now his parents are not ready for this marriage . They are saying about kundali etc. I want to marry him because everyone from my society know about us . What should i do now. He also refused to marry me now . I m emotionally and mentally broken now .please give me some advice .

Advocate Monirul Hadi answered
In order to understand the fact of your case above you have to meet and yes their are many legal remedies but in your case it is only a promise, lets see if their is any possibility to take legal steps.

Q: Legal notice to neighbor for pollution of common drain caused by them

Can I send a legal notice to my neighbour regarding the pollution of a common drain which has made my life miserable and what are the procedures to be followed?

Advocate Monirul Hadi answered
Yes of course, if you are suffering from such nuisance done by your neighbour, you can do so, as it can endanger your along with your family lives. Live a healthy and happy life utilise your fundamental right.

Q: Husband wants divorce as wife have illicit physical relationship

i am hindu guy married a girl 5 month back but now i found that my has relationship physically also before and after marriage for more than 5 years, i have proof of mobile phone with chatting details and confession of her in mobile recording. what are the ways open for me legally.

Advocate Monirul Hadi answered
Well, if you are with sufficient evidence of ongoing illicit physical relationship of your wife with some other guy, then there are sufficient legal ways provided to get justice from the Court of law.

Q: How to claim child custody in divorce if mother beats her child

Hindu.i hv a baby(2.5y) scolded nd beaten neglected by mom.doctr also warned her. How I can get the custody of baby while filling divorce..

Advocate Monirul Hadi answered
In order to get divorce and to get the custody of the child, first of all we should get the proper details of the case and after having the proper knowledge we can suggest you with an appropriate reply. Remember their is every chance of getting proper remedy in the eye of law.

Q: Legal action if seller refuses to sell the land after part payment

My father buy some land from my neighbour, about 70% amount is paid and remaining will paied on the time of registration, as written in agreement. But the seller now refuse to give the registration and want to return the money we paid. The agreement was not registered. What should we do? Can we force them legally to take the remaining dues and register the land to us.

Advocate Monirul Hadi answered
It has already been legally agreed between the seller and purchaser for the sale of an area of plot of land, so in this case their nothing much to worry about, just move and knock the doors of the Court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Monirul Hadi

Can Advocate Monirul Hadi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Monirul Hadi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Monirul Hadi?

When you meet with Advocate Monirul Hadi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Monirul Hadi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Monirul Hadi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Monirul Hadi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Monirul Hadi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Monirul Hadi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Monirul Hadi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Monirul Hadi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Monirul Hadi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.