One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Mitali Naidu

Advocate Mitali Naidu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoMumbai Central East, Mumbai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu
Advocate Mitali Naidu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mitali Naidu's office is in Mumbai Central East, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mitali Naidu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mitali Naidu who is the legal heir to a property if the owner (hindu) is dead Advise in case 70 yr. old building. declared as danger which is rented