One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate M W Zaman

Advocate M W Zaman

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRato9 Dacres Lane, Kolkata
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate M W Zaman has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate M W Zaman's office is in 9 Dacres Lane, Kolkata.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate M W Zaman. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate M W Zaman Co owner with my mother but she is not giving property docs How can I recover my mother's M I S from post office