One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Gyan Prakash

Advocate Gyan Prakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-135, Noida
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gyan Prakash has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.


Civil matters
Consumer Laws
Family laws
Corporate Laws

May contact the undersigned

  • Consumer Commission,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Gyan Prakash

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Gyan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The best in the field
1 month ago
Kamod Koul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Gyan Prakash helped me to make appropriate decisions. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Gyan Prakash.
1 month ago
anonymous user - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am interested to follow up his valuable experience and guidance on the matter pending so far.
1 month ago
Nikhil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good knowledge , gives good advice, gives confidence to clients
1 month ago
Jai Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Komal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Gyan Prakash.
1 month ago
Nitu singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With respect to my legal matter, the lawyer helped me in making the right decision.
1 month ago
Vivek Gaur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Gyan Prakash helped me understand my issue completely. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Gyan Prakash. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
1 month ago
Naveen - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago
Arif - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I discussed my case with Advocate Gyan Prajash He sounds an expert on rera related issue I did not conclude how strong lawer he is it will be decided once I got the result as he assured me But till the time I can say he is a great human and a nice person
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Gyan Prakash

Q: However to recover rent And make tenant vacate

How get difficult tenant to pay outstanding rent And vacateI have an office that is rented to a DSA agent in kaushambi ghaziabad for more than 3 years. Since covid the guy has been paying irregular rent and is not vacating the office. He says i will settle all dues and vacate. Accumulated dues are over 4.5 lacs.Every month he will promise that he will pay a substantial amount but fails to do so. Every 3-4 months he will pay rent for couple of months. He pays electricity bills every 4-5 months after a lot of pushing.I went to the police station but they refused help. They said will only act if ordered by the court.Hired a lawyer who promised big, and served notices for recovery and eviction but no results.Now lawyer says we will have to file a case in the court, which i am reluctant as the lawyer did not live up to promises made initially.I\'m looking for some help / guidance and ready to pay.

Advocate Gyan Prakash answered
In this regard, only option is to file case against the Tenant. It is your legal right to change your Advocate if you are not satisfied. But, as your Advocate has correctly stated that filing the case is an only option. For more, you may contact the undersigned.

Q: Can I take any action on a divorced woman

I am Hindu.My husband had a love affair with a girl before our marriage.They broke up with some reason.after so many years they came into contact and at that time she is married with another person and had a child.Due to some differences with her husband she made an agreement with my husband to have a child with him and told that she will never come into his life.our marriage was happened and she kept calm at that time even though she is having a 7 months Baby.later she got divorced with her husband and now she is coming into our lives and asking my husband to tie knot to husband doesnt want to leave me and my both kids.can i take any leagal action against her ?

Advocate Gyan Prakash answered
Dear Ma'am The given facts doesn't look convincing. You are required to sit with your husband and ask him to share all true facts. However, if the above stipulated Statment are true, you shall file a police complaint against the lady. For more discussion, you may contact the undersigned.

Q: One of Ex Company Clients Filled A Case Against Ex Company

Respected Advisor, Last year I resigned from an IT firm with the complete procedure and has received complete FNF and other documents. In that company I was working on project manager position managing the big IT software for multiple clients. To get the payment/advance payment, communication and all was my KRA. Now one of my clients has filled a case/recovery case against the previous company, mentioning my name as I was the main POC claiming refund from the company for not completing the projects or bad quality of work. I was just responsible for the development part and the payment not any other financial activities.So I really need your help do I need to worry or not. And will it effect on my current employment or not. Thanks for your support.

Advocate Gyan Prakash answered
Hi I need to see, check the case details. At the same time, you may file discharge application for yourself from the case. However if a criminal case is filed then you have to appear and leaving the Company is not a ground for discharge. May contact the unsersigned

Q: I m 20 years old girl. I want to runaway from my parents home

I m 20 years old girl. I want to runaway from my parents home and want to live by my own,if my parents filed a missing case, will police look for me and force me to go home even if I have enough money to survive alone.

Advocate Gyan Prakash answered
You need to sit, discuss with your family. Running away is not a solution. However, if you are facing any trauma from a family then you can tell other members of your own family. Or seek help from NGO. At the same time, as you are adult, you are free to live as per your wish but not a good option, going to be Regards

Q: My husband has Extramarital affair and now he want to divorce

i got married one years ago after that I came to know that my husband had relationship with another woman also I don't want divorce but my husband want so can I take leagal action against my husband and that lady. Hindu

Advocate Gyan Prakash answered
Yes, you can have restitution. For more, you may contact me Also, whether he has filed any case or not. If yes, you need to reply. If not, take care through criminal case. Regards Gyan Prakash Advocate


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gyan Prakash

Can Advocate Gyan Prakash represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gyan Prakash can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gyan Prakash?

When you meet with Advocate Gyan Prakash for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gyan Prakash?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gyan Prakash, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gyan Prakash?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gyan Prakash, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gyan Prakash?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gyan Prakash regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gyan Prakash?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gyan Prakash can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.