One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ekta Mehta

Advocate Ekta Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
Nizamuddin East, Delhi
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ekta Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ekta Mehta's office is in Nizamuddin East, Delhi.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Top Reviews

Abhishek Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was constructive and the advocate has clarified my issues.
Aug 03, 2018
Raj Sinha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ekta Mehta is friendly and diligent lawyer I have ever come across. I would highly recommend her if anyone needs legal assitance in future.
May 27, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Ekta Mehta Salary Re fixation and Recovery Of Arrears How to get the ex parte decree set aside