One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Deepak Gaur

Advocate Deepak Gaur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKhora Colony, Ghaziabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Gaur completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, R.T.I, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/5181/2017
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Gaur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Gaur

Q: Where can I get my marriage registered

I(Hindu) and my husband(Hindu) got married in November 2017. I belong to Odisha and my husband belongs to Uttar Pradesh. Our marriage ceremony was held in Bhubaneswar(Odisha). Where do we register our marriage?

Advocate Deepak Gaur answered
You can register your marriage in Uttar Pradesh because your husband belong to Uttar Pradesh.You also registered your marriage in Odisha because solemnization of marriage taken place in Odisha.Aadhar card and certain other document is requiere.

Q: Procedure to change self's name & father's name in cbse mark sheet

i want to change my name an also correct my father's name in marksheet of cbse

Advocate Deepak Gaur answered
Yes we can change name and father name in CBSE marksheet. First we have to file a case in District Judge and after the notice and publication in the newspaper.All the process in this scenario is about taken 25 days.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Gaur

Can Advocate Deepak Gaur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Gaur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gaur?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Gaur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gaur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gaur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gaur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Gaur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Gaur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Gaur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Gaur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Gaur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.