One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kalyan - Advocate Bhavik V. Raval

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGhodhekhot Ali, Tilak Chowk, Kalyan
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Bhavik completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Tax, Banking/Finance, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhavik enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MAH/6159/2013
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Kalyan
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bhavik V. Raval. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhavik V. Raval

Q: How to stop buyer from enchroachment of land case pending in court

We had taken objection for piece of land reserved for school (2054 m2).At tahshil level , Tahshildar has given permission to include names of person (buyers) on saathbara. Now we have moved appeal to sub divisional officer . Case will start in matter of few days. My question is that Sir, this buyer has made boundary on entire 2054 m2.Sale deed is of 1683 in favour of buyer . Rest 371 m2 is in our favour. How long this process will take? I don’t know.i.e from tahshil to SDO to collector and then to court. Meanwhile during these years of court case,how can we restrict the buyer from taking encroachment on entire 2054 m2 are. Please guide….Since HE has already built wall boundary . What shall we do?

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval answered
You can file petition for your relief and court can grant you the relief is documentary evidence are on your side. Hope your querry is answered for more details contact Regards...

Q: Can a payment be involved in gift deed

I know what a gift deed is. So my question is what if someone gifts a house to another (all within the family). We register it as a gift deed but what if there was money involved. What I mean by that is the property is registered as a gift deed but there was a payment involved.

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval answered
If there is Gift Deed of the property then there should not be the question of involvement of payment of moneyWith the property money can be gifted but you will have to undergo taxation if money is gifted over and above certain limits

Q: How to file FIR against inlaw for cheating and claim over property

Am going through a divorce litigation & have the following questions: Have to register an FIR regarding breach of trust and cheating by in laws. Would like to know: When an FIR is registered personally, does the police station have to provide FIR document/report to me immediately. How much time does it take for filing charge sheet? On what grounds can they refuse an FIR. What will make my case stronger? While filing DV and divorce petition, if theres a dispute regrding property purchased only in husbands name despite me having contributed financially through cheque payment, can I include my claim for a percentage n the current value of property while filing the 1st DV petition or do I have to do it later. When do I have to file a declaration suit? Can I file it when I dont have any details regarding location of property?

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval answered
You should file criminal complaint with Magistrate instead of filling F.I.R. Charge sheet is filed after police had done the investigationSome of your questions are confusing Be clear in stating your querryRegards

Q: Can a person get a divorce as early as possible to go for 2 marriage

I'm 23 years old Hindu girl.... My boyfriend was married before 7 years.. he is also Hindu... Now He wanna to divorce his first wife... & we wanna to get marry.... So is it easy to possible get divorce as early as possible....

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval answered
Divorce can get more time if it is contested divorce and there is no time limit for final divorce.Mutual concern divorce can be taken at earliest.Hope your query is answeredRegards.

Q: What to do a residential plot is converted in commercial

My neighbor have CNC Cutting business and he has convert his property residential to commercial and now problem started because of whole day CNC machine sound annoying us. And if I told him to make soundproof cabin he use to say this is commercial property and now you have to adjust. Kindly acknowledge Thank You in Advance

Advocate Bhavik V. Raval answered
You can file case against him and also on approving authority for conversion of residential to commercial if such conversion leads to public nuisance. Before filing the case you should send the legal notice to the respective party for his nuisanceRegards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bhavik V. Raval

Can Advocate Bhavik V. Raval represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bhavik V. Raval can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval?

When you meet with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bhavik V. Raval regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bhavik V. Raval?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bhavik V. Raval can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.