One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anuj Chauhan

Advocate Anuj Chauhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSouth Extension, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Chauhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuj provides services in various fields of civil matters, divorce matters, consumer court matters, criminal matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association

Enrollment Number : D/1306/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Chauhan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Chauhan

Q: Quashing rape case on the basis of compromise deed for marrying her

I want to quash rape case fir on the basis of compromise deed for marring her in future. Is it possible? And what if after quashing of fir i will refuse for marriage? Will i bound to do so in future? And the girl is married. We made a compromise that i will marry her after her divorce.

Advocate Anuj Chauhan answered
FACTS OF YOUR CASE ARE PECULIAR. IF ALLEGATION OF Rape were made by her during the time of subsistence of her marriage (specifically on pretext of marriage) than you can get the case quashed u/s 482 Crpc relying of judgement of Prashant Bharti. Law does not permit to get the FIR Quashed on settlement for offence of rape. However a sincere attempt can be made to evolve a new law. Feel free to contact

Q: What action can be taken for false rape case

Last year,I have been framed for a false case of rape in Delhi by my girlfriend with whom I was I live-in relationship for 1 year approx. Her lawyer looted money from us by extending threats to us. I have all the audio recordings and material evidences like photographs, call details of pandit with whom I talked for marriage but she refused to get married. Besides this, I have audio recordings of her advocate in which he is demanding money from me and talking about her 164 crpc statement which she would be giving after I pay them the sum. I got bail from Delhi HC in one attempt. Almost 1 year, police is still investigating the case. It seems everyone is hand in gloves with each other. Please advice what should I do.

Advocate Anuj Chauhan answered
LAW allow no settlement for offence u/s 376 IPC. If she diverts from her former statement in her 164 Statement it will be beneficial for you. you may file suit for malicious prosecution after you are acquitted from this case.

Q: What to do if my brother is falsely accused in a pocso case

Mere Bhai pocso case me fas gye hai un par case laga hai ladki ke pregnant hone ki wjah se but wo ladki pregnant hai nhi humne Case ke next day h ladki ka checkup kya tha to usme ladki pregnant nhi hai to ye jhuta case bnaya hai to kese mere Bhai innocent proof honge plz help me wo 1 month se jail me hai humne abhi bail ke liye bhi apply nhi kiya hai or ldki ne 164 ke bayan me ye bayan diya hai ki ye wo ladka nhi hai wo dusra ladka tha jisne mjhe dhoka dya to uske is bayan se Case me kiya help milegi

Advocate Anuj Chauhan answered
You should immediately move an bail application on the ground of 164 statement. As soon as the girl has stated in 164 that it was not you who committed rape , this becomes a very good ground for bail .

Q: Want to withdraw bail application from high court

Can i withdraw my bail application from high court and den want to apply in session court its possible

Advocate Anuj Chauhan answered
YES . This is very easy and the High Court will definitely allow such prayer in the interest of justice. All required is that your counsel should mention it to the court the you want the withdraw the bail application with the liberty to file the same before the court of session .

Q: What is the process and procedure of defending a case in NCDRC?

Dear sir, I have won the case against a builder in state consumer forum in Karnataka. Now that builder has challenged that in the national forum. Please clarify my below doubts 1 – Can I defend/ represent myself in national forum. Without the help of a lawyer. 2- Can I reply to a court notice through a post? I stay in Karnataka, so that i dont need to travel to delhi. 3- what would be the average/ approximate fee of the lawyers in handling this case. Thanks

Advocate Anuj Chauhan answered
Yes you have the right to defend to your case. NCDRC can not proceed without making you a party to the Application/Appeal filed by your builder in which your substantive rights are affected.You may file reply through your counsel.Feel Free to Contact

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Chauhan

Can Advocate Anuj Chauhan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Chauhan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Chauhan?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Chauhan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Chauhan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Chauhan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Chauhan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Chauhan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Chauhan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Chauhan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Chauhan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Chauhan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.