One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoModel Colony, Pune
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Wills/ Trusts, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anchita enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013. She is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3227/2013
  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar

Q: I want to separate from my husband as he is an alcoholic

What are my rights after getting divorced i can earn i m a doctor..i hav a son of 2 years.hw can i get financial support from my in laws for my son...for his future and education...i alone cannot do this husbnd drinks alcohol fights with me..sonetimes abuses me and bite also.

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar answered
If your husband decides to separate by mutual consent, it will be easiest. However, if divorce is to be contested on any other ground it can still be done, in a slightly longer time. We can also file for custody and maintenance application before the Court. Please contact me for a detailed discussion.

Q: Probate of registered will takes how much time

I'm Hindu. My father made rgds. Will in my name and me as executor also. My brothers and sister not happy. I filed the will probate with Bombay high court in March 2018. My brothers and sister and mother all not allowing me to stay in father house although his will he gave me the house. Out of jealousy they said u bring probate and take the house. Can I live in that house? How much time to get probate?

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar answered
Whether house is self acquired or ancestral, in this case, nobody can take away your right to live. We can file a case in the civil court. Further, an uncontested probate will typically take around 6 month. Please get in touch with me for a detailed discussion.

Q: How to get a Legal heir certificate and Will

Hello Sir / Madam, Couple of months back my dear Mom Passed away. Before that I borrowed a home loan for the property situated at Valsad. In loan account my dear Mom is a first applicant and me as a second. The property cost is 9lakhs. We stay in Mumbai on rent, so this is the first home I bought for my parents. Now bank people say I have to submit a legal heir certificate or succession certificate. I am the only Son of my parents. We belong to very middle class. Please help me for the same. Another thing is that I would like to prepare a Will for my dad. So what will be the cost of preparing a Will. Please help me for the above scenerio. Will be very thankful to you. Regards, Vaibhav Padia

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar answered
Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for your query. Legal Heir Cerificate is a required document. In your case it’s a fairly simple matter as you’re the only legal heir. We can apply for a heirship certificate. Will drafting can be done at a reasonable rate basis what the contents of the Will would be. Please get in touch with me for a quick call.

Q: Procedure to take action if wife had filed domestic violence case

My wife has filed a domestic violance case with interim maintenance request against me at her both place. I want to get this case transferred to Pune as her last residence is Pune and we got married in Pune jurisdiction. My father's age is 80 years and my mother is 75. Both are I'll and need attention. I am working in Pune and it's not possible for me to travel to another city for hearing. Also I don't want to give maintenance to my wife as I am ready to stay with her for our sons better future. He is 4years old. Kindly advise. Thanks.

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar answered
From your description, you appear to have a strong case for a transfer application; I will be able to respond to you After looking at the applications. I also need to understand the status of divorce.

Q: Want to get protection under whistleblowers protection act 2014

Hello, I wanna say that I’m scared of using RTI. Law talks about protecting whistleblowers but the fact is something else. More than 50 attacks have happened in Maharashtra state only. Can’t court direct authorities to provide information without taking rti activists’ info? I’m scared if I ask anything, my mouth will be shut. My right to life is in danger. I have strong weapon but I’m unable to use it. What should I do? Reply

Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar answered
Hi.. Presuming you’re a RTI activist. What kind of information/ whistleblowing are you seeking/ exposing? Also, has someone sent you threats etc. where are you from? Need to understand a detailed background.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar

Can Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar?

When you meet with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anchita Nirgudkar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.