One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Aasif Razzaque Khan

Advocate Aasif Razzaque Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.7 | 2+ user ratings
Hazratganj, Lucknow
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aasif Razzaque Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aasif Razzaque Khan's office is in Hazratganj, Lucknow.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow,
  • District Court, Bahraich,
  • District Court, Barabanki,
  • District Court, Bareilly,
  • District Court, Deoria,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Saharanpur,
  • District Court, Shravasti,
  • Family Court, Lucknow

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Top Reviews

Yaseen - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was helpful, and knowledgeable.
Aug 11, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Aasif Razzaque Khan Regarding the maintenance and child custody Mobile lost case in which a mobile was lost in a shop.