WILL on plain paper
My grandfather is dead and he created a WILL on a plain paper with 2 Witnesses. Is a WILL valid on plain paper.
A WILL even on a plain paper is valid provided it is signed or bearing a thumb impression of a testator and attested by two witnesses in presence of each other.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can impotent husband seek divorce or nullify marriage ?
- Whether docket number on notarized papers necessary?
- How to proceed with a bail application rejected by sessions court
- A katha provided for flat but no OC . Is this a safe buy in Bangalore
- Leaving air force having spent 15 years instead of 20 years