WILL on plain paper
My grandfather is dead and he created a WILL on a plain paper with 2 Witnesses. Is a WILL valid on plain paper.
A WILL even on a plain paper is valid provided it is signed or bearing a thumb impression of a testator and attested by two witnesses in presence of each other.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother sold property but incomplete sale deed they took possession
- Can terminated government employee get regular pension?
- Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent
- how can i prevent to passing of property
- What is the procedure for a cheque bounce