queswant to know the details of the will

Hello, I want to know whether is it possible to get WILL details of my Mother's father. He died 14 years back and my mother have 1 brother and 1 elder sister who never shared WILL details of my grandfather. My questions are: How can I get WILL details? What is the procedure I need to follow for the same?

• ansIn order to find out whether will was made by your grand father you need to carry out a search with the registrar. Avail the services of a lawyer to this end.

Or else you can send a legal notice to the person in whose custody the will is.