want to know the details of the will
Hello, I want to know whether is it possible to get WILL details of my Mother's father. He died 14 years back and my mother have 1 brother and 1 elder sister who never shared WILL details of my grandfather. My questions are: How can I get WILL details? What is the procedure I need to follow for the same?
In order to find out whether will was made by your grand father you need to carry out a search with the registrar. Avail the services of a lawyer to this end.
Or else you can send a legal notice to the person in whose custody the will is.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Extortion by the employer and salary denied
- Did court marriage for early visa but now husband is absconding
- Terminated without any notice what can I do
- Online shopping at YesStyle.com, Demand of unreasonable documents
- Younger brother bought property. Do i have any claim in his property?