want to create a trust in my own name
Sir I want to set up a trust to pass my property to charity after my death. I have no dependents and do not want my distant relatives to get hold of my property. Some one said setting up a trust is the best way to deal with the situation. How to proceed?
We advice you consult an Advocate who will guide you through the creation of a public trust by execution of a trust deed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Discrimination in Military Service Pay
- share if father inherited property from grand father after his death
- How to proceed incase person is charged with section 354 and 506
- Can I claim money back from parents transferred in their account
- Can police add offences after consulting govt lawyer in a case filed