want to create a trust in my own name
Sir I want to set up a trust to pass my property to charity after my death. I have no dependents and do not want my distant relatives to get hold of my property. Some one said setting up a trust is the best way to deal with the situation. How to proceed?
We advice you consult an Advocate who will guide you through the creation of a public trust by execution of a trust deed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife threatening to file 498a and DV case
- Mother staying in a rented house since many years can she win the case
- Company giving bonus with a imposed condition. Can they do that?
- How to transfer property via gift deed
- How to get survey number of my old house