Registering WILL after the death of the testator
After the death of a testator, can we register a WILL?
You can register the WILL even after the death of the Testator. Consult a local lawyer for a detailed consultation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can college not allow to appear in exam due to pending fees
- What to do if I receive a divorce notice from my husband ?
- NO Parent wants the custody of the child
- Uncle claiming illegal share on my mothers property what to do
- How can signatures be verified/authorized? Please advise.