Registering WILL after the death of the testator
After the death of a testator, can we register a WILL?
You can register the WILL even after the death of the Testator. Consult a local lawyer for a detailed consultation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife committed suicide. Now in laws not giving custody of child to me.
- Need clarification on land Takasma
- How much time it takes to obtain succession certificate
- Improper posting in grade d instead of grade c in govt job
- Defamatory statement by consumer court what action can I take