Registering WILL after the death of the testator
After the death of a testator, can we register a WILL?
You can register the WILL even after the death of the Testator. Consult a local lawyer for a detailed consultation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what are the documents and time period involved in Divorce?`
- Want to marry with my girlfriend but parents are not ready
- Rights of a dependent child in Fathers income and property?
- Is there any limitation period for filing of the partition suit
- Consequence of doing regular course in University with my Govt. Job