Property distribution as per the WILL
We are three brothers where one of the brother met with a serious accident and died. He is survived with his wife. She is likely to get into serious and complicated operation soon. Anything can happen to her during operation. She is trying to make a WILL to distribute her property with her friends and relatives. Can she distribute this property as per the WILL?
Through a WILL, she can give her property to anyone she chooses. In the absence of a first class heir, her property on death, if no WILL has been executed will devolve upon her second class heirs like brothers/sisters etc. She can decide to distribute the property as per her will.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Exparte decree
- can independent khatauni owner be encroached under duress by cousin?
- Customer filed mental harassment complaint how to defend, advise
- Bond for working 3 years I resigned not returning my certificates
- Married girlfriend ran from her husband what would the repercussion be