×

quesProperty distribution as per the WILL

We are three brothers where one of the brother met with a serious accident and died. He is survived with his wife. She is likely to get into serious and complicated operation soon. Anything can happen to her during operation. She is trying to make a WILL to distribute her property with her friends and relatives. Can she distribute this property as per the WILL?

• ansThrough a WILL, she can give her property to anyone she chooses. In the absence of a first class heir, her property on death, if no WILL has been executed will devolve upon her second class heirs like brothers/sisters etc. She can decide to distribute the property as per her will.