Preparing a new will. Canceling the old one.
I have a will know i want to make another will is it necessary to cancel the 1st one.
Prepare a fresh will mentioning that this is your last will in suppression of all your earlier wills, if any.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- HIndu girl married to muslim boy. Staying separate for 9 yrs.
- Legal action against builder for delay in delivery of possession
- How to recover my dues from my ex company
- Can I get child care leave recently joined as bank officer
- How can a general category person buy a SC ST's land