Preparing a new will. Canceling the old one.
I have a will know i want to make another will is it necessary to cancel the 1st one.
Prepare a fresh will mentioning that this is your last will in suppression of all your earlier wills, if any.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Disparity in Pay of Diploma Holders and Central Govt. Employee Diploma
- Wife filed false DV case after 1 year of separation. Can I remarry?
- How can one claim back the token money given to owner
- need basic facilities food shelter clothing education safety at home
- what is the meaning of section 498