NOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death
Hi! HelpmePapa Team... My Garandfather passed away about 18 months ago...leaving a WILL behind..mentioning equal share in his property...to each of his four sons... However, the division of property was done while he was alive ( About 30 years back ). None of his sons or daughter have any sort of property dispute. However, for selling the property my father requires a NOC, as suggested by property dealer. Can u please guide me. How can my father get a NOC. It will be great if you can make me through step by step process. Thanks
If your grandfather made a Will, then it has to be filed for probate in the concerned court.
After the Will is verified by the probate petition then the property can be mutated as per the Will.
After the property is mutated and your father gets his share then, the same can be sold without requiring any NOC.
Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother gifted property now can brother challenge in court
- What can I do save my marriage if husband does not want to continue
- Mental harassment by husband, please suggest what can be done
- Hindu Contempt petition for non payment of maintenance
- What options if wife changes mind after consenting for mutual divorce?