×

quesName not mentioned in the Will can we claim the property?

Mother registered will in favour of three sons 4yrs.back. Name of sister is not mentioned anywhere in the WILL. Can she now claim her rights?Witness of the WILL is in blood relation.If Yes, What should we do to protect the property? Please advice.

According to the Will, if your mother has registered it and the favoured it in the name of the sons, then your sister cannot claim it. The witness being blood relation does not matter. But there is an option that your sister might challenge it in the court to which you may have to defend it but showing the registered will in the Court if and so needed.