quesMother gave money to me. Do i need to make gift deed for same?

My father gifted me cash of amount by 7 lacs. He deposited it in my bank account and gave some of it via cheque.

Do I need to make a gift for the same and get it registered?

You should make a registered gift deed and get it notarized as well to avoid any future clashes with your brother(s).

It should be made on stamp paper and should be duly signed by you and your father.

The same gift should be accepted in writing with the lifetime of your father.