Mother and sister made false Will. How to get share in that property?
My father died recently. I came to know that a Will was made in favor of my mother and sister.
But the problem is my father was paralyzed for a few years and could not have been able to sign the said Will. Now my mother and sister are not allowing me to enter the house.
How can I get my share in the said property.
Issue legal notice to your mother and sister through an advocate that after your father's death you have 1/3rd share in property.
That inspite of being aware that you are 1/3rd owner you are not being permitted to enter the house.
Also file a suit for partition. Pending hearing and final disposal of suit you can request the court that you may be permitted to reside in said house.
In case your mother /sister rely upon the alleged will made by your father they will have to apply for probate. Both suits will be clubbed together.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband living with another women while being married to me.What to do
- how to file withdrawl of my Vakalatnama from my old lawyer in court
- Uncle denying to take part of their property what can we do
- If i buy flat or plot in India, how to save it from illegal occupancy?
- Can husband stop giving maintenance if I shift to another state?