quesMother and sister made false Will. How to get share in that property?

My father died recently. I came to know that a Will was made in favor of my mother and sister.

But the problem is my father was paralyzed for a few years and could not have been able to sign the said Will. Now my mother and sister are not allowing me to enter the house.

How can I get my share in the said property.

• ansIssue legal notice to your mother and sister through an advocate that after your father's death you have 1/3rd share in property.

That inspite of being aware that you are 1/3rd owner you are not being permitted  to enter the house.

Also file a suit for partition. Pending hearing and final disposal of suit you can request the court that you may be permitted to reside in said house.

In case your mother /sister rely upon the alleged will made by your father they will have to apply for probate. Both suits will be clubbed together.