Mistakes in will.
Executor is no more in will the schedule of the property not mentioned correctly North to South indicated as 75. Instead of 95' How to correct it?
No dispute will received a days ago and found the mistake in the schedule of property executor had no issues. The advocate handed over the Will.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Challan for over speeding received - can court grant bail
- In laws filed case against me for murdering their daughter.What to do?
- Last owner threatening to create a false sale deed after selling us
- Brother and sister without investing in property asking for share
- Daughter's right in Father's ancestral propert