If father in law includes daughter in laws name. Can anybody object?
Are registratin charges applicable father - in - law transfers his property to his daughter in law...... n father-i -law incudes daughter-in-law's name in his will can any body object....
If he transfers the property by Will, then he is not require to pay stamp duty. If he registers the said Will, then he is required to pay registration charges.
Further if the property is self acquired then he can give his property to anybody and no one can object.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim for money where I am the nominee
- Manager did not forward PF documents after resignation how to get PF
- What action can I take on my previous employer?
- Agent forced me to write a cheque it got bounced what are my rights?
- Procedure to get the shop transferred in my name