How to speed up the process to get the final judgment?
I have a probate case Test case 19/06 pending in the HC of Delhi for the last 34 years .i had to file an urgent application and a retd judge was appointed to record the statements of the witness since the respondent was adopting delay tactics. The proceedings are complete now in all respects enough delay caused and only the final verdict has to be obtained .i am a VERY SENIOR CITIZEN and a WAR VETERAN. How can i apply to get the final judgment quickly?
Your will need to file an Application for early hearing and as important as the drafting of that application is concerned, you will need to get a good lawyer who is aggressive as well. In any case, in the High Court, final disposals take quite a long time to reach and a lot of people are having to go through similar problems so i suggest you do what has been advised to you.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a gifted property be taken back?
- My son and daughter in law don't allow us to see our grandchildren
- in Land of records, name missing of two youngest siblings out of 3.
- How can I claim maintenance and child custody from husband
- Different names in same person's mark sheets.