quesHow to register Will after the Death of the Testator

We have a will from our father. It is unregistered will. It has two attesting witnesses. Can it be registered after his death? Is there a provision for the registration and which section says this? Does it have time duration for registration? Please reply.

• ansYour father's will can be registered even now. However, once the testator is dead, there is no need to register a will. Also, there is no time limit for registration. If an executor is named you may approach the court for Probate, if no executor is named then you may seek Letters of Administration.

• Get Expert Lawyers to draft your will at home with LawRato's Will@Home service.