quesHow to make legally strong will

Sir/Mam, Due to my mother's ill health she is thinking to make her property will. She want it to transfer all to her children only. Because of my father's bad and unsupported behavior, she don't want to give any share or power of control to him. How should she write her will to make it legally strong and indisputable ? Following is her rough outlook " After my death, all my property will be transferred and used equally to my 3 children Mr X, Mr Y and Miss Z only. " Should she further write "No body else will have any share or authority in my property. " Or just naming the nominee'

• ansIn a will be as specific and precise as possible. Do make it clear by spelling out exactly who she wants to bequeath her share to and how much since the intention of the testator post his death is inferred from the contents of the will itself. Hope that solves your query!

Advocate Shriya Maini