differ between inherit and ancestral property
How does inherit property different from ancestral property. and does my daughter-in-law have any right on my inherit property ?
Property which is owned by you or inherited by you will go to your wife if there is a will to that effect and incase there is no will then after your death it will be equally divided between your legal heirs and also your wife , whereas your daughter-in-law has no rights on your inherited property.
And ancestral property can be explained as the property belonging to your great grand father which is duly inherited by your grand father and so on.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My wife is betraying me having affair what can I do
- Harassed by in laws for dowry what can I do
- Builder has not allotted parking to all flat owners
- Can I register my Will in Delhi if I stay in Noida
- Payee changed address how to send notice to correct address