Can I challenge registered Will written by mentally unstable father
My father passed away recently and was mentally unstable and did not know how to read and write. Before his death, my elder brother took him to mussouri and got his Will made and registered where he willed all his property to a trust. Can we challenge the Will now? On what grounds?
Yes, the will can be challenged on grounds of being made under coercion.
You can also file an appropriate declaratory suit in the civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do i need to pay fee for the advocate that wife hired to file 498a
- Mother transferring the property to someone else what can I do
- House registry not traceable but partition need to be filed what to do
- Married daughter property rights on Inam land being sold by brothers
- Can session court try 17 year old on transfer from juvenile board