Can I challenge registered Will written by mentally unstable father
My father passed away recently and was mentally unstable and did not know how to read and write. Before his death, my elder brother took him to mussouri and got his Will made and registered where he willed all his property to a trust. Can we challenge the Will now? On what grounds?
Yes, the will can be challenged on grounds of being made under coercion.
You can also file an appropriate declaratory suit in the civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If accused is ready to pay penalty what are the outcome
- A FIR lodged against me and my father for not registering property
- Can i join a client without telling my employer.
- Client not paid the billing amount
- Cleared my promotion exam. Still not promoted. What legal action?