Can a social organization provide a online platform for its members
Sir, Can a social organization provide a online platform for its members to help financially each other legally in india? please advice, thanks
A social organization formed in Indian shall be a society or a Non profit Organization.Such organization cannot help the members of organization financially.
So you can create a online platform to financial help others person other than the members
Social organisation/NGO can provide an online platform for its members. Members can help each other on basis of friendly loan but not otherwise and the organisation shall not get itself involved in it, however, it can make appeal to its members and then it shall be up to members whether they want to help some other member at their personal level.
Advocate Pawan PandeTamarind Lane, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Time limit to file a fresh petition in CAT against case decided
- liability for cheque bouncing after my resignation from directorship
- Judgement passed against us what can we do
- Someone complaint about my illness will this effect my job
- Can daughters claim share in mother's property