×

quesCan a social organization provide a online platform for its members

Sir, Can a social organization provide a online platform for its members to help financially each other legally in india? please advice, thanks

A social organization formed in Indian shall be a society or a Non profit Organization.Such organization cannot help the members of organization financially. 

So you can create a online platform to  financial help others person other than the members

• ansSocial organisation/NGO can provide an online platform for its members. Members can help each other on basis of friendly loan but not otherwise and the organisation shall not get itself involved in it, however, it can make appeal to its members and then it shall be up to members whether they want to help some other member at their personal level.

Advocate Pawan Pande

Tamarind Lane, Mumbai