Can a daughter claim for her fathers property
Can daughter claim for her fathers property if her father make will for only sons before his death?
If it was a self acquired property, and If it is proved that the Will has been duly signed by father and attested by 2 witnesses, the daughter wont get any share of property. Daughter has to prove that father was not mentally fit at time of will being made.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- wife threatening to file a dowry case what to do.
- Can one start same business again which he sold to someone else
- Intestate succession
- Can ancestral property be transferred by gift deed?
- How can i get my money legally from person who did job fraud with me