Can a daughter claim for her fathers property
Can daughter claim for her fathers property if her father make will for only sons before his death?
If it was a self acquired property, and If it is proved that the Will has been duly signed by father and attested by 2 witnesses, the daughter wont get any share of property. Daughter has to prove that father was not mentally fit at time of will being made.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mentally harassment by father. What action can i take against him?
- Do i have a right in father property if he has died before Sept 2005
- What is the procedure for divorce, if marred for 7 years?
- drugged,raped,blackmailed ,threat to kill,promise to marry
- Can bank attach assets to recover outstanding amount