Procedure to transfer funds from EPF to PFF without paying tax for it
My question is related to EPFO. I have an EPFO account with my company and now I have left India as well as that company, therefore, no active EPF account. However, if I withdraw money I have to pay taxes. Is there a way I can transfer money from EPF to PPF without paying tax and keep money invested for tax saving purpose?
With drawing your money from EPF department no need pay tax . You can withdraw your money transferring to your bank account. It is totally exempt from tax. If you have UIN number of the PF account, no need to employer signature on withdrawal form, You can direct submit and get your money.
Advocate Sharanagouda S. PatilVijayanagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is pro rata pension and how is pension calculated?
- Clarification on interim application
- I am 23 want to marry a girl who is 20 family against it what to do
- What is the procedure to renew the rent agreement if owner is in USA
- Tenant took stay order after appeal what should I do now