how to get refund of tax deducted from a govt emplyee
I am a Govt employee and there was some extra tax deducted from my salary last year. how can i get a refund for the same?
You can refund your tax when you file your Incom Tax return, your CA will assist you in obtaining your refund
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband stole my id and password. Is it a cyber crime? What section?
- Interest u/s220(2) of the Income Tax Act , 1961 can it be waived?
- How is the property of the father distributed
- Ancestral property dispute between siblings
- What forms of long term capital gains exempted from taxation?