how to get refund of tax deducted from a govt emplyee
I am a Govt employee and there was some extra tax deducted from my salary last year. how can i get a refund for the same?
You can refund your tax when you file your Incom Tax return, your CA will assist you in obtaining your refund
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I change my name in my marriage certificate
- Working in Air force want to quit how can I do this
- mutual divorce initiation by girl
- Can MNS officer appear for regular examination for CDS exam?
- Living in rented house for 50 years now. Can we be the owners now?