quesMedical entrance exam ordinance passed but exam not completed yet

I have question on neet medical entrance exam ordinance that centre govt brings for exemption of states from neet exam but that ordinance is unconstitutional.but sc passed the ordinance because lack of time for exam because exam is on 9 days.and attorney general mis stated that 17 states have conducted their admission process but i know no states have completed their admission process they only completed their exams.so we want only neet exam from this year only..so what should we do now to win this case?

  • ansUnfortunately, the Courts act on matters brought before it and not presumptions. During the hearing on NEET Ordinance, the Hon'ble Supreme Court made an observation to the effect that there was no need to bring an ordinance. However based on the Material before it and in view of likelihood of chaos which may result, the Court did not stay the implementation of said ordinance.
    As the things stand on date, NEET Ordinance is in force and the same is binding.
    The SC may in future strike down the Ordinance, but as on date, there is no option. However if you have evidence that none 0f the states have commenced their admission process, you can file a petition in SC for vacation of stay.
    Feel free to connect.
    All the best.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Supreme Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

How to change MLA constituency from reserved "SC" ward to general ward. Please guide to…
I have applied for the recruitment of Head Constable Combatant Ministerial (HC/CM) in ITBP in…

Sir, My SLP(CIVIL) no 32118/2011 has been converted to Civil appeal 548/2016 IN last listing…

Can you please say whether according to this interim order passed by supreme court whether…

Supreme Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly