quesMedical entrance exam ordinance passed but exam not completed yet

I have question on neet medical entrance exam ordinance that centre govt brings for exemption of states from neet exam but that ordinance is unconstitutional.but sc passed the ordinance because lack of time for exam because exam is on 9 days.and attorney general mis stated that 17 states have conducted their admission process but i know no states have completed their admission process they only completed their exams.so we want only neet exam from this year only..so what should we do now to win this case?

• ansUnfortunately, the Courts act on matters brought before it and not presumptions. During the hearing on NEET Ordinance, the Hon'ble Supreme Court made an observation to the effect that there was no need to bring an ordinance. However based on the Material before it and in view of likelihood of chaos which may result, the Court did not stay the implementation of said ordinance.
    As the things stand on date, NEET Ordinance is in force and the same is binding.
    The SC may in future strike down the Ordinance, but as on date, there is no option. However if you have evidence that none 0f the states have commenced their admission process, you can file a petition in SC for vacation of stay.
    Feel free to connect.
    All the best.