LIC temporary employees case in our favour when we will get job
when will we get LIC permanent job?
If you are not currently appointed in a Government servant then you can send an application with the Supreme Court Order thereby asking them to absorb you and implement the said order.
If they fail to implement the order you can approach Supreme Court by filing contempt petition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother got stay from High Court but lawyer keeps delaying what to do
- No physical relations with husband want to know grounds for divorce
- Which is the better way of transferring property Will or gift deed
- Rent agreement and stamp
- Distribution of property of grandfather died before 2005