quesLIC temporary employees case in our favour when we will get job

when will we get LIC permanent job?

  • ans

    If you are not currently appointed in a Government servant then you can send an application with the Supreme Court Order thereby asking them to absorb you and implement the said order.

    If they fail to implement the order you can approach Supreme Court by filing contempt petition.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Supreme Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have applied for the recruitment of Head Constable Combatant Ministerial (HC/CM) in ITBP in…
In petition by me under 482 in HC(which is pending disposal) against a case filed…
I just passed my llb.my age is 40 can practice in supreme Court or Delhi…
Sir, This time on behalf of serve to cow some anti harmonial groups are beating…

Supreme Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly