Free Supreme Court Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques Effect of recent SC judgement on my govt examination

As the law passed by the supreme court : http://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/judgments/announcement.php?WID=7148 , so my question is…

View Answer

ques SLP dismissed In Supreme Court can we file parole application?

My two brothers had been convicted Session court of Indore and High Court of Indore,…

View Answer

ques How to transfer a divorce petition one state to another state
my husband filed divorce petition in madras highcourt, but my native place is Andhra, i…

View Answer

ques Do we need to take permission from state for starting home delivery
Respected Sir/Madam My question is that if a persone start a app and he want…

View Answer

ques Employment on Compassionate grounds after 20 years of death
My father i central government employee passed away in 1998. No one in my family…

View Answer

ques Regarding NEET UG entrance exam 2018
I am a working dentist, 35 years of age. I want to pursue medicine and…

View Answer

ques Temporary Employee in LIC will i be absorbed as per recent judgement
Sir, I ave worked as Assistant in LIC for 119 days from 8.3.95 to 4.7.95,…

View Answer

ques SLP converted to civil appeal will it take more time now or less

Sir, My SLP(CIVIL) no 32118/2011 has been converted to Civil appeal 548/2016 IN last listing…

View Answer

ques Is recent SC judgement on daughter's share applicable in west Bengal ?

The recent Supreme Court judgement on daughter's share in ancestral property is this judgement applicable…

View Answer

ques Planned termination of student from Institute pressurised by Company
I was admitted to IIM Lucknow for 2 year MBA course. I worked in Tata…

View Answer

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly