questhesis copied without knowledge

I was a student of department of biotechnology as a part of curricular we have to do a project work in our final semester . I along with my 3 friends and one teacher have done project on anticancer drug development from a plant. we have completed our B.E in 2013 . few days back I came to know that our guide who was also our HOD that time has published a research article in international journal in September 2013 ,he didn't given any credit to us and our name is not in the research paper ,he only changed the title and introduction part of the article but methods ,results are same as in our thesis. In research paper he has given name of his wife how is now Hod of department , one teacher who worked with us and name of the director of Lab were we have carried out our all work. they didn't have any communication with us in last two year but our Hod at that time took soft copy of our thesis a day before our final presentation ,he pressurized us to give our thesis to him. Now I am looking for what action i can take against him

• ansthesis comes under intellectual property of maker. you can lodge a complaint before UGC, and Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) for infringement of intellectual property right, against your HOD. it does not matter that you have applied for copyright ot not. if you have that thesis prior to the publication then you have thesis as your intellectual property.