quesPost on Facebook results in a case against me

I have come across an incident and put it on Facebook . I provided complete details with photos, att below link ( https://www.facebook.com/WingsOfFireNGO/photos/a.704078319655577.1073741831.579851062078304/704078422988900/?type=1&theater; )

Now the police called me and said they would put a case on me under IT act and send me to jail if i do not remove the post. Let me know what type of action could they take if i don't remove the post.

• ansIf the information you have posted is informative and in larger public interest then you cannot be booked under any law. Consult a lawyer personally and apprise him of the facts in a chronological order so that he may acquaint you with the legal repercussions, if any, which might flow out from this post.