Post on Facebook results in a case against me
I have come across an incident and put it on Facebook . I provided complete details with photos, att below link ( https://www.facebook.com/WingsOfFireNGO/photos/a.704078319655577.1073741831.579851062078304/704078422988900/?type=1&theater; )
Now the police called me and said they would put a case on me under IT act and send me to jail if i do not remove the post. Let me know what type of action could they take if i don't remove the post.
If the information you have posted is informative and in larger public interest then you cannot be booked under any law. Consult a lawyer personally and apprise him of the facts in a chronological order so that he may acquaint you with the legal repercussions, if any, which might flow out from this post.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed a contract with company do not wish to continue
- Can I file forgery case if sign on gift deed mismatch ? Please advise.
- How to apply for army pension
- Flat in parents name died without will how is the property distributed
- want to buy a part of property but other party is not agreeing