Ownership of Business Idea. What all can we do to protect it?
How am I suppose to protect my business idea from getting duplicated in the future and how should I register the sole ownership of the idea , in case I might/might not have have shared it with someone? How do I avoid any unfortunate event in the future in order to protect my business idea and information?
We suggest that you should first of all get the brand name of your business registered under Trade Mark Act.
Further no person can then carry on similar business with your brand name.
Further, according to Article 21 a person has right to live, so we cannot restrict any one to carry on business similar to yours, however we can restrict them to carry such business with similar brand name as yours.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Awarded penalty due to unauthorized absence - no promotion granted
- Can a factory run in a residential area? Where should i complain?
- How to send legal notice to a firm in Germany? What to do after that?
- How can i claim my share in ancestral property
- What legal documents are required to start a gossery business ?