quesOwnership of Business Idea. What all can we do to protect it?

How am I suppose to protect my business idea from getting duplicated in the future and how should I register the sole ownership of the idea , in case I might/might not have have shared it with someone? How do I avoid any unfortunate event in the future in order to protect my business idea and information?

We suggest that you should first of all get the brand name of your business registered under Trade Mark Act.

Further no person can then carry on similar business with your brand name.

Further, according to Article 21 a person has right to live, so we cannot restrict any one to carry on business similar to yours, however we can restrict them to carry such business with similar brand name as yours.