quesMaximum time period to get licence and register startup

I am starting an e commerce business on 27th august 2016. Since it is a startup business so I do not have any licence or registration. How much time period I am given by law to get my licence. ? Can I run my business without licence for 6 months , with promise to get licence before the end of period ?

• ansSir,

There are 2 aspects:-
    A. If you are starting business in form of company then registration of co. With roc is mandatory. There is no other way.

B. If you starting business in form of firm and additionally getting it registered with start up india concept then yes, you are granted 6 months for registration.

Advocate Sudhanshu Dixit

Zanzeer Wala Square, Indore