Maximum time period to get licence and register startup
I am starting an e commerce business on 27th august 2016. Since it is a startup business so I do not have any licence or registration. How much time period I am given by law to get my licence. ? Can I run my business without licence for 6 months , with promise to get licence before the end of period ?
There are 2 aspects:-
A. If you are starting business in form of company then registration of co. With roc is mandatory. There is no other way.
B. If you starting business in form of firm and additionally getting it registered with start up india concept then yes, you are granted 6 months for registration.
Advocate Sudhanshu DixitZanzeer Wala Square, Indore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company has not paid salary for last one month what can i do
- How can the TDS be calculated on basis of price of the property
- Tenant absconding and not paying rent for more than 2 months
- mentally harassed by my husband and in laws
- Is it possible to get a divorce within a year of marriage