quesHow to safeguard my self if building an e-commerce website?

Hi, I am planning to launch a website. However I have an idea but I don't know how to develop a website. However I am recruiting a company that will help me and design/develop website for me. I want to know that How can I enter into agreement with that company that will state that they are not coping any website source code/coding/plugins/designs/look and feel/ webpages content. In case any legal action comes against our website than our development agency will be responsible for any penalty and issues and will refund all the money which We paid for our website designing. Thanks.

• ansYour requirements are to be covered in the agreement between you and company which developing your website.

Agreement should be well drafted to safeguard your interest from any future legal actions.

In the agreement it should be clear stated that the developer company will indemnify you in case of any third person comes up with the claim of copying their website.

The agreement also need to include that if any damages are claimed and awarded against the illegal copying and misuse of any content or software used to develop your website, the same will have to be paid by the developer company.