Distribution of prohibited email.
I got the necessary identification & complete information electronically transmitted addressed to someone other for me. But beneath the email information it is written ------- The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any revelation copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the addressee intended is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Company. The sender considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication. Through this mail Court will come to know the factual position. I can produce it in the court or not. Court will accept it or not. Once I disclose, is there any remedy available with sender of email.
It can be produced in the court in the manner laid down under the law. Whether or not it will be accepted depends on the contents of the information to be produced, the manner in which it is produced, and the nexus sought to be established with the case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delayed possession of flat by builder - What action can be taken
- Flat in society do I have to take permission from the society?
- Dispute among the owners of the property
- Can i file a case on behalf of my husband
- Who is liable to pay if seepage is caused to 2nd floor tenant