Copyright issues and web domains.
If I have registered a domain which is similar to a trademark. For example assume that I have registered XYZ.com or ABC.com. And I didn't use it yet. What all are the possible modes of complaints trademark owner can raise against me? They can contact ICANN for domain transfer. Is there any other punishments?
You will not be punished for registering those web domains.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- does working women attain maintenance
- House give to govt. employee is already in possession by someone else
- Can builder ask for money if the property has no authorized sanction?
- Can Co-op society stop POA holder from attending AGM
- Given money to a friend. What can i do if i can't recover money?