Can I give my landlords address for starting my startup?
i want to start my online selling business in noida. i have no address in noida. can i use rent agreement without the permission of landlord?
If your rent agreement permits you to use the house for commercial purpose, you can do so. If your rent agreement does not permit or silent on usage for commercial purpose, you should seek permission from your landlord.
Advocate Vishnu KesarwaniRajrooppur, Allahabad
No not without his permission. It's better you take his permission and he won't deny if you have good terms with him. Because being a tenant you can not use the property for purposes other than which are mentioned in the rent agreement.
Advocate Sidharth KapoorIndirapuram, Ghaziabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I present cheque for dishonour if 3 months validity is over
- property in brothers name can i claim it as i am in possession?
- will a govt employee be suspended if jailed for 48 hrs
- What is the procedure to file for visitation right to meet daughter?
- Filed writ against builder others want to join the petition what to do