What is the requirement to come under creamy layer or not for OBC?
I want to Know about creamy layer (OBC). A person working in state govt employee in grade 'C' category and is having an annual income of Rs. 7,00,000 per year after the age of 58.
Do his children come under creamy layer or not for OBC?
Yes, his children come under creamy layer because as per the criteria set by the Government, any OBC earning more than 6 lakhs comes within the category of creamy layer.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a minor girl voluntarily elope with a minor boy
- Can I ask to cancel the exam as I was not informed
- Father made gift deed to me but not a person claiming to be his son
- Provisions of appearance of woman before a police officer
- Mother Willed property to me now brother filed partition suit