What is the method to apply RTI off-line in office
I have complained against patwari through cpgram grievance system ( central government) of my village, which comes in Sangrur, Punjab. It is registered online complaint. But they have not take any action and no hearing was done once. Now how can apply rti ie rti in state or central government. What is the method to apply off-line in office. Tell the solution.
If you have filed a complaint thereasonable time (15 to 30 days) for action should be given to the concerned department/officer/PA for the saidcomplaint/application/representation.
If expected or satisfactory action is not taken in due time, then RTI application can be filed with Public Information officer of concerned department/PA in order to obtain the action taken report of the said complaint/application/representation.
1.It (complaint/application/representation) should be either submitted by hand with due acknowledgment or sent to the concerned department/officer/PA by registered/speed post.
2. Fee & Format of the RTI application must be as per rules applicable (Central/concerned State). Please do check rules before filing RTI application.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If employee leaves without serving notice period can company cut pay
- How to safeguard myself from freelancer who's asking advance for work?
- Procedure to cancel the marriage registration
- Husband is already married and concealed the fact, please advise
- Brother missing from 1 year what will happen to his property share?