University got recognition for coming batches. What should we do?
I am pursuing my post graduation from a university in the course of Msc. Education but the course was not recognized by NCTE (national council for teacher education). Last year we went for a hunger strike and got the recognition. But it only got recognition for upcoming batch. We don't have the recognition so what can we do legally to get retrospective recognition?
Your query is silent on the fact whether when you applied in the course did university claim that they had recognization from NCTE (national council for teacher education). Please provide this fact.
We suggest you should file a writ petition thereby seeking recognition from the National council for teacher education .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Staying in rented property for 6 years landlord not returning security
- Can I file divorce on the bases of cruelty
- Is the owner liable for accident caused by driver
- Builder altered initial plan. Bank sanctioned loan but didn't clear it
- Rights of Adopted Daughter (Adoption not registered in 1975)