quesUniversity got recognition for coming batches. What should we do?

I am pursuing my post graduation from a university in the course of Msc. Education but the course was not recognized by NCTE (national council for teacher education). Last year we went for a hunger strike and got the recognition. But it only got recognition for upcoming batch. We don't have the recognition so what can we do legally to get retrospective recognition?

  • ans

    Your query is silent on the fact whether when you applied in the course did university claim that they  had  recognization  from NCTE (national council for teacher education). Please provide this fact.

    We suggest you should file a writ petition thereby seeking recognition from the National council for teacher education . 

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

How can I correct my name in 10th&12th marksheets my name is A.kalimuthu in all…
Same person is having two PAN cards with different date of birth and different addresses,…

Can a minority educational institution enact laws against Fundamental Rights in the guise of exercising…

Respected sirs, Is information received through RTI Act-2005 is valid acceptable legal document proof/evidence in…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly